Please find below any relevant paperwork required. Please note the documents that should accompany the application forms.
Admission is based on past school records, an entrance assessment, and in some cases, an interview and an English proficiency test. Newton British school admits qualified students on a first come, first serve basis.
Complete this form and return it to the School office together with:
1. Completed and signed Application Form.
2. 4x Passport Photographs.
3. Copy of child’s passport including his residency visa.
4. Copy of Parents’ passports.
5. Copy of Qatar ID card for all (Child – Mother – Father).
6. Copy of child’s immunization record.
7. Copy of child’s birth certificate.
8. Copy of child’s reports of last 2 school years from previous school.
9. Employment Certificate of the Child’s sponsor/ (Father or mother).
10. For new applications from outside of Qatar :
a. Last school report must be authenticated.
b. Birth certificate must be authenticated.
Applicants applying to enter Newton British School are required to successfully complete an Entrance Test appropriate to the child’s year group. This test is based on Literacy and Numeracy.
1) A non-refundable test fee must be paid before a test date will be scheduled (credit or debit card payment only).
2) On the date of the scheduled test, you should bring your receipt as proof of payment.
3) Should you cancel the scheduled test and/or your application to the school, the test fee will not be refunded.
4) You will be advised by email and/or telephonically whether the school can offer your child a place.
To confirm your acceptance of the offer, you must visit the School Office to pay the Registration Fee. Failure to pay the registration fee by the date to be specified will result in the place being offered to an alternative child.
If you would like more information about the new Newton British School, please contact the School Registrar who will be pleased to answer your queries.
Telephone : +974 66477410 - 66050854