To provide preventive health care and support to students, parents and employees.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Promoting and protecting the optimal health status of students.Obtain all health histories and undertake screening and evaluations in accordance with medical treatment.
- Providing first aid and emergency care to the student for the injuries and illnesses.
- Checking and monitoring high-risk students e.g. diabetic, bronco asthma, and other chronic cases.
- Keeping the health records and filling them of each student.
- Contacting parents where appropriate
- Liaising with outside agencies such as the Ministry of Health
- training and educating students, parents and staff on relevant health issues.
- Ensuring that the clinic complies with all statutory requirements and all documentation in up to date.
- QCHP license is preferable
- This is a full time position
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent in communication and organization
- Must be fluent in English although Arabic will also be an advantage